Monday, November 26, 2007

This is the centerpiece that I built...

<--Here are the centerpieces that I made for Thanksgiving. All done with stuff around the house and mother nature. The quaich we used at our wedding also graced the table and began our meal with a sense of sincere affection.









Here --> are the monkeys that helped me collect the leaves and acorns to create the centerpieces that I made for Thanksgiving. Don't they look cute? Avery thought it was funny to let Curran fall over, so this picture took about a dozen tries to get!










<-- Here is the meal that we served for the monkeys who helped me collect the leaves and acorns to create the centerpieces that I made for Thanksgiving. *whew* It was a long two days of prep, but it was totally worth it! Our friend Joshua made killer cranberry sauce and candied yams. Pam baked cookies and everyone helped watch the kids, even Doug! Thanks for a great meal together you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Thanksgiving looks wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Honey... It all looks so lovely! I can't believe how big Curran is!!! Clarice said you had tried to call but had no luck reaching us a Grandma's. Sorry. From the looks of it everything turned out fantastic anyway!