Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Finally, introducing the new family member!


If you can't tell by the delay, I've been rather busy caring for two little ones in our household. The cutie above is our son Curran. The name is Irish and means 'hero'. He was born on June 23rd in the wee hours of the morning. My husband delivered him beautifully; and after a little whiff of oxygen his purple tinge turned back into healthy baby color. My parents, sister, and mother in-law were all present for this spectacular event; while father in-law and sister in-law were caring for our 3-year-old. This event was also spectacularly painful since I didn't take any medicine or have nitrous like I did with my other son. Still, I don't regret the decision. Just when you think it's too much to bear, then baby comes out and relieves all the anxiety, yay!

1 comment:

Chip Michael said...

Hello Curran! Welcome to this wild and crazy family.