Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A new state-

So we finally made the move and after twelve days got our furniture delivered. Hooray! My husband is of course keeping busy with his new job as solo pastor, but not as horrendously busy as I might have feared. The kids and I are just pulling through the other side of a yucky cold, so stuff is finally getting organized on my end. My current urgent project is actually making Avery's halloween costume (more on that in another post). So now; the virtual tour of our new home :)
Hmm... Scratch that. A lot of my pics are a lot darker than I thought, so I'll have to take more with lighting! Here are a couple of the bright ones:


So above is the backyard and porch, and the living room when you look to the right as you enter from the kitchen. There's a TV on the floor by the gas fireplace.


Here's the boys having fun in a random cupboard on the left side of the living room. Maybe it used to be for firewood before the living room was added on? And here is a rare shot of Curran looking grouchy.

For those that know me, I have video skype now - so feel free to download it and 'call' me - even if you don't have the video part. I want to send out a huge thank you to every one who helped us in every way. This move was the most difficult thing I've done in a while and I thank everyone who helped hold me and my family up. I miss you all so very much..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so good to see pictures of the new place, looks nice- I love the "when children are bad box", at least that's what I'm calling it in the living room! Tee hee...love you all and give everyone big hugs n kisses for me!

~Tia Erika

Eddie Louise said...

Hey Sweetie!

Glad to get an update and to know that you are settling in alright. I can see that Avery has already had his 'ears lowered' as they say in the West when a boy gets a haircut.
Will get our own video skype set up.
Love you!

Mama

Chip Michael said...

Ah, living the land of back yards... We have one that we share but somehow never get out in it as it's been pretty cold and rainy all Summer. Now that it's Autumn it's really cold.

Curran's not grumpy. I won't believe it...

Avery looks practically elated!

Nice home.