Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Adjustments

Well my little boy has officially spent 3 days in the care of another. I comforts me greatly that I get to know his caretakers so well (since they work in the room beside me). It's hard during the day when everyone is playing outside, and I can't go get him and carry him around with me. He's coping remarkably well, but I still hear "momma" from across the playground several times a day *sigh* He's learning to blow kisses very well. He's stressing a bit more in the morning now that he realizes that this situation will continue, and isn't quite sure of it, but I think playing with the kids will really be good for his personal skills as he grows up.

On a brighter note, we're hoping to spend the week of Christmas in a cabin in the Sierra Nevada with friends. I hope that works out, it would be so cool! I can't wait to see Avery playing in the snow!

No comments: